Tuesday, August 17, 2010

New Bike and Wedding

The boys and I went to the pool yesterday, this is Bryson before we left, just playing with jaden's golf club head.


Grandma Sandy and Grandpa Marty brought Jaden a big boy bike this weekend, and boy does he LOVE it, all he wants to do it ride his bike all the time. He is so good at it too. When we first rode it, I thought he would need some help, so I was walking with him and helping him some, and he says to me, "Mommy, I want you to go sit on the step, I can do it myself." Now I know he is growing up after hearing something like that. Also, see if you can guess what is different about Jaden???


yep, he got a hair cut today. He did soooooo good, he sat all by himself and also wore the apron. There was no crying or whining. What a difference since his first haircut at the beginning of last summer.

Our friends Michael and Rachel got married this weekend in Atlantic, Iowa. Jason and I went and stayed and had a really fun time. It was one of the most beautiful weddings I have been to. It was at Rachel's family farm under a huge white tent, absolutely beautiful.

1 comment:

Danielle Behnke said...

the boys are getting sp big... wish i could of seen them, but i did LOVE visiting with you! love ya!