Saturday, August 7, 2010

Fun in the Sun

Uncle Joe and Auntie Renee came to visit us this weekend. We went to the little flippers time at the Nevada pool this morning, and had a great time. Jaden and Joe went down the slide like 10 times. Bryson had a great time just hanging out in the water. Both boys have been really enjoying the water lately.




Yesterday afternoon we went to Hickory Grove Beach and played in the lake and sand. Jaden had so much fun with the wet sand and Bryson had so much fun splashing.



Last week we got together with some of my friends from school and went to Brookside park in Ames. There is a kiddie pool there for only a dollar. It was a shallow little water area that was fenced in. After swimming we had a picnic lunch and played at the park. We have also be able to spend some time with my friend Amber and her little boy Caden, who is about a month younger than Bryson. Jaden is always pumped to spend time with, "my Amber and Caden". Both boys have been so much fun spending so much time with this summer. I am pretty sad to be having volleyball starting Monday to have to leave the boys all day at day care again. We love our day care and love Cindy, but obviously I wish I could be with them all the time. It is so fun watching them develop and learn new things all the time. They are both such happy boys, and I will really miss them this fall.
On the other hand, I am excited for volleyball. I am coaching JV this year, so I will have the same girls I had last year, and I think we will be pretty good. I also get nervous about scheduling for the boys and such before the season, and obviously end up really enjoying coaching and spending time at volleyball. Wish me luck as I begin volleyball and school again. :)



1 comment:

Julie said...

Sounds like you've had so much fun this summer!! I hope the beginning of volleyball goes great!!