Friday, July 9, 2010

Summer!!!

I have been really bad about updating this summer, we don't have internet at home, so I do not ever have time to update when I am at the library... I usually am chasing after the boys. Yes I said boys, Bryson is now crawling... not too fast yet, but he gets to where ever he wants to go. He is now trying to pull himself up on everything. And he was even standing at the loveseat today, so I guess he pulled himself up and I missed it. He wants to be just like his big brother.

We have been having fun and staying busy. We have been enjoying playing at the park in the mornings before Bryson's AM nap with our friend Gavin. I have accomplished getting the boys on a schedule so they both sleep at the same time in the afternoon....yeah!!!!


Bryson and his friend Cayden - Bryson is only a month older than this little guy! :)


Jaden and Bryson


Bryson 7 months


Bryson swinging for the first time


Jaden enjoying the 4th of july parade. He also experienced his first fireworks with me, he LOVED them so much.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm so bummed I didn't get to see you all with Mallory and Zach!! Mallory had fun!! :) We will still have to get Bryson and Brady together! Maybe Bryson can teach Brady how to crawl! Glad summer is going great.