Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Weekend in MN

We went to Minnesota this weekend to see Grandma Sandy and Grandpa Marty.  Jaden had the time of his life, (like he always does when he sees a grandma and/or grandpa).  We saw sheep poop, played with kitty's, played in dirt, saw aunties, uncles and cousins, went for a four-wheeler ride (for about an hour, at least) went to church and the best of all.... we went to a tractor show, and watched a tractor parade.  The parade was an hour and 20 mintues.  Jaden sat for, and LOVED, the whole thing.... I on the other hand was about to shoot myself, I was so bored.  Jaden still talks about the tractors, and now all he wants to do is "I see tractors mommy", meaning, he wants to go see tractors.    

Jason and I had some time away on Saturday afternoon to go and watch Luther football play at St. Olaf.  Luther lost pretty big, but we got to see some good friends we hadn't seen in awhile.  It is always fun to be back in a sea of Luther blue! Go Norse!  

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hi Heidi! Hope you are feeling good! I'm jealous you went to a Luther game....sounds like fun! I miss those days.