Monday, September 14, 2009

At the Farm!

Sorry I didn't take any pictures, but Jaden had another fun filled weekend.  Jason and Jaden went to Garrison to the farm on Friday night.  Saturday, Jaden got to pick apples from the apple tree and feed them to the cows, he rode in Poppy's dump truck, helped daddy mow the lawn, fed grambo's fish in the pond, and played and played with tractors.  When I got there Saturday night, he didn't want anything to do with me since he was so busy on the farm.  Sunday, he helped Grambo water the flowers, and went with daddy and poppy to the pasture to check the cows. Jaden LOVES cows, tractors and Poppy.  We are so lucky to have so many loving family members!  

I met them Saturday night because I had a freshman volleyball tournament during the day.  My girls won all the games in their pool play, but lost the first game of the tourney play.  The team we lost to was pretty good, but we also didn't play as well as we could have.  We are now 5-1.  They are pretty good, and I hope to not lose another game! 

No comments: