Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Potty Training update

Well - we have made progress. Sometimes Jaden will actually tell me when he has to go potty and he can now hold it for a long time. So much stress is relieved in me and I am sure Jaden too. It is so nice to only have one child in diapers... amazing how the pile doesn't disappear so quickly. (Since both boys did wear the same size diaper!)


We also had our first snow day of the season today. I tried all day to clean the kitchen, but it never really happened. I was always needed, or I was taking my own nap :) We did go to the H.S and play in the gym for about 45 minutes, Bryson wasn't so sure what to think of it at first, he seemed a little scared. Jaden was so excited, we played soccer, badminton, basketball and dodgeball. (Geez... my job is so stressful! j/k) Jaden and I also went outside and played and had a great time. He really enjoys shoveling... we also played at the park, which is always fun when there is snow everywhere. Bryson has been trying to pop through one of his bottom 1 year molars, so he's been a little fussy. Poor guy. But he is still pretty fun to play with, and chase around the house. I am hoping for no more snow days, however, because then we lose our spring break days to make them up.

1 comment:

regina said...

Hi. Say how did you get those things on the side again? Good luck with the potty training!