Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I am so lucky to be the mother of two wonderful boys! I am also very lucky to have such a wonderful mom myself and mother-in law and wonderful grandmas... all who are just great! I love you ladies!
We spend mothers' day in Garrison with Jason's family. Jaden has so much fun at the farm. We had a ride in the dump truck and the skid loader, and got to play with his cousins. He and Lucas are getting to the age where they can actually play together and enjoy each other's company.
I tried to get a picture of me with both boys, but it was impossible, so here is me enjoying them.



Bryson has been rolling like crazy lately. We put him on his back and seconds later he is on him tummy. But he can't roll from tummy to back yet, so then after a while he gets mad and want to be on back again. I am sure it will be soon before he can roll both ways. We also have gotten out the convertible carseats to transition Bryson into, I am sure he has grown out of his infant seat - it is so heavy with him in it, impossible to carry. :)

2 comments:

ahuinker said...

Heidi,
So glad you found my blog so that now I know about yours too! You look like a very happy family! I'm glad we have this new way to keep in touch from afar!
Amanda

Pamela Joy said...

The picture with you are bryson on the floor is my favorite. What a great mom.