Friday, August 7, 2009

Update!

I had misplaced my camera for a few weeks so I don't have any updated pictures, but I found this picture of Jaden at 3 months. My, how he has changed.
We have been pretty busy lately. We went to Adventureland with Jason's family last weekend. We rode the train and trucks and planes and more with our cousin Lucas, who is a year older than Jaden. We have spent sometime at the library, which Jaden loves to look at and read anything about trucks or tractors. This weekend Grandma Sandy is visiting, so she has been wearing him out. Today he fell asleep before lunch on Grandma's lap, so we are a little off, but we're dealing.
I start volleyball on Monday, so my summer is pretty much over. I also got a new job, I will be teaching PE in Nevada. I am really excited to be in town, and I will be full time. I start inservice on the 17th and the kids come on teh 24th. Jaden is going to hate me for awhile, until he gets used to me being gone a lot. He will get some really good daddy time in.


2 comments:

Julie said...

Yippy for the new job in Nevada! :) Hope your school year starts off great.

Amber said...

What a doll!
I'm starting to miss seeing you 4 days out of the week, lol