Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hair Cut



I took Jaden to get his hair cut yesterday.  He didn't want to sit in the chair by himself, so he sat on my lap, the pictures I took of him were after the cut, and were just for photo sake.  He did a very good job, the Laffy Taffy worked well, and they had a truck he really liked, so he had that on his lap too.  After the hair cut I told him we could go to the park, we did, and he decided to climb up a ladder, he is getting braver everyday.  He also really enjoys playing with the hose and watching the water pool up around him.  After this picture was taken we had to go in for lunch, and he actually screamed, not cried, but screamed, he did NOT want to go inside.  

1 comment:

Pamela Joy said...

The picture of him holding the hose is my favorite. Can I have him come over and water my plants?